The United Arab Emirates often simply referred to as the Emirates is fast becoming a global city with enormous opportunities for job seekers.
Due to their developed economy, The UAE is fast becoming a destination for skilled, semi-skilled, unskilled workers.
Today may be your lucky day.
There is ongoing recruitment for experienced and talented Bookkeeper/Office Administrators who are looking to build a bookkeeping career and earn a decent income in this blissful country.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A good team player
- Great Attention to Detail
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances