Do you have experience with managing properties and surroundings?
Are you an accountable individual with a knack for safeguarding your immediate surrounding and workplace, parking, and ensuring that the surrounding is safe and convenient for workers?
- Manages activities of plant’s cross-functional staff and ensures compliance with all company and external standards/regulations for Manufacturing, Sales, SH&E, Finance, Quality, HR, and Community Affairs.
- Ensures safe production of products that meet customers’ needs for quality and quantity.
- Develops a culture where all employees pursue continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates commitment to effective Human Resource processes and effectively promotes the necessity of excellence in these activities throughout the site.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong idea on safety and environmental concerns.
- Good knowledge of chemical manufacturing processes and safety procedures.
- Ability to organize and manage resources, including budgets.
- Leadership skills to motivate and lead cross-functional staff.
- Ability to provide oversight and guidance to staff.
- Ability to deal with external contacts and community as needed.